God’s Gift of Salvation
SALVATION IS A FREE GIFT POSSIBLE ONLY THROUGH THE MERITS OF THE SHED BLOOD OF CHRIST.
1. For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; – Romans 3:23
2. For the wages of sin is death; – Romans 6:23a
3. But God commendeth (demonstrated) his love for us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. – Romans 5:8
4. For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. – Romans 6:23
5. That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. – Romans 10:9
6. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. – Romans 10:13
What Must I Do To Be Saved?
Repent, which means that you change your mind and heart about sin, self and the Savior. Admit that you are a sinner headed for Hell, and believe on Christ that His shed blood is the only remedy for your condition. It is that simple. Put your faith completely and only in Jesus Christ and His finished work of redemption. There is nothing that a sinful man can do to please a Holy God. But God in His infinite love for us provided His own Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, to completely pay for the sin debt we owe.
Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; – Titus 3:5
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. – Ephesians 2:8-9
Don’t put this decision off. Tomorrow could be too late.
And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment: – Hebrews 9:27
(For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.) – 2 Corinthians 6:2
Pray right now. Confess to God that you are a sinner. Admit that there is nothing you can do to save yourself. Ask Jesus Christ to save you, turning to Him alone for your salvation and turning away from your sin. He will.
All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. – John 6:37
If you have prayed and asked God to save you, or if you have any other questions or comments, please e-mail me. Thank you.